Tuesday, September 20, 2011

this and that!


A few quick things today!
First up, you can find some instructions on how to make this fun back to school ensemble, that I made, on the Discount Cardstock blog.  (You'll also find a link to it, in my new TUTORIALS tab right underneath my blog banner.)

Also, I was blogging on my mom's Close To My Heart blog this week, and I shared this autumn card.  You can get the full scoop, on her blog!

And let's see. . . because I feel like giving you a BUNCH of cards today, here's a quick and simple card I made using some OLD Kim Hughes stamps, from Cornish Heritage Farms.  I colored my little germs with colored pencils, and added some purple twine from The Twinery.  Can't get much more clean and simple than this, but I LOVE it.  (Which either means, I am SUPER LAZY, or super minimalist! Or both!)

Okay, gotta go wrangle my toddler man, who is walking around with sticky pumpkin muffin fingers!!!! 
Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love all of these projects! So fun!

Sue said...

All of the projects are so cute, but I especially LOVE the last one!

Kryssi said...

Hi Laura!! Thanks for stopping by... I clicked through several pages of your blog and really like what I see! Your cards are as adorable as you!!!

Jen Carter said...

These are all so cute!! I LOVE the teacher's set, especially that pencil jar!!

Nancy said...

The teacher set is very fun! Is that a composition notebook that you covered. I love the pumpkin card, but you already know that. The get well cad is so fun. Who wouldn't feel better getting a card like that? I like how you colored them in so nicely with the pencils. Bravo x 3!