Sunday, October 23, 2011

CFC25 - Just Add Color (baby twin girls card!)


My neighbors just had twin baby girls a few weeks ago.  I reached right for the PERFECT stamp set, one of Kim Hughes sets, from way back in the days of Cornish Heritage Farms.  (Kim's stamps from CHF are some of the VERY FEW discontinued stamps that I keep have in my stash!)  


I have never used the "twins" stamp, and I was super excited to finally have a reason to use it! (The photo below is the inside of the card.)

Thankfully this was a card with a PURPOSE and it immediately LEFT my house :)  because I have GOT to purge my gigantic collection of cards - since they didn't sell at this weekend's craft fair (see previous post for my sob session) I have GOT to figure out what to do with them all.

I am also entering this card into the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays, for this week's challenge, CFC25, "Just add color".  I used colored pencils to add color to my little baby girls! I was so excited to see that I was recognized as a VIP for last week's challenge (CFC24) - SO FUN!!! I have the super-cool badge in my sidebar now!  (Thanks CAS-ual Fridays!!!)

Thanks for coming by! Sorry about my double-posting day! Just gotta do that every so often!
xoxox
(card goodies: card stock - Discount Cardstock.com, stamps - Kim Hughes Collection from Cornish Heritage Farms, colored pencils - Prismacolor, tulle ribbon - October kit from Apron Strings Designs,)

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Awww precious!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

kingstonmama said...

This is so sweet. Perfect for twins. Love those baby faces. :) Ann