Sunday, November 6, 2011

a little Close To My Heart goodness

Hello, hello! 
Once a week (or so) I'm the resident blogger (tee hee!) on my mom's blog.  She's a Close To My Heart consultant, and I have quite a stash of CTMH product, thanks to her! She's been my supplier of all things crafty for QUITE some time, and she's been a consultant for QUITE some time. . .and I have reaped the benefits for QUITE some time! ;)

Today I thought I'd share two cards that I've recently shared over there . . . if you click on over to my mom's blog, you can find all the nitty gritty details if you'd like!
I trimmed these pretty flowers and the flourish from patterned paper on this first card.  the only stamping is the sentiment.
and I LOVE the way the layout of this card came together.  i love using patterned papers together, and this is a great way to use up skinny little strips of paper.  I totally want to make more cards with this layout! :)

Thanks for coming by today! I know I've been totally MIA the past week or so - between Halloween, the hubby's birthday, and LOTS going on, I have NOT been blogging, as you can see! BUT I have a LOT of posts getting prepped for the coming week or two - so hang in there with me! Lots of fun and excitement coming your way!
xoox

1 comment:

Rene' said...

Love the sew much card - beautiful!