Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy!!!!!!

Happy to stop by and say HELLO to you today!
Happy for family portraits today with my cutie pies! 
(Thank you Steph Owens, for the magic you will make!)
Happy about TWINE from The Twinery, who so sweetly sponsored the CPS blog this past week. (Thank you thank you thank you, for feeding my obsession with twine!) 


I created this fun little Easter egg with a stamp from The {Stamps} of Life, LOTS of bling, and beautiful twine! I really sort of love it!  I was feeling sort of stumped on this week's CPS sketch, but I felt better about it when I just sort of shrunk it all down.  See?? :)


If you participated in the 5th anniversary celebration at CPS, be sure to stop by and check out the list of winners if you finished all 15 sketches! The winners are POSTED!!!!! Eeek! I hope your name is on the list! :)

No comments: