Saturday, February 11, 2012

TSOL special release time!

pray4peace is one of the new release sets from The {Stamps} of Life - it has a variety of peace signs, and some terrific sentiments.  On this first card, I used some kraft card stock, along with yellow crepe card stock (from Discount Cardstock) and I stamped and cut out the peace sign on a scrap - adhering it with tiny bits of foam tape. Clean and simple, simple, simple! 
 This flowery peace sign was stamped in yellow ink, and then i used my new fancy Touch Twin markers to color in the flowers a lighter shade of yellow.
 And this. . . .my favorite, I paired with stamps from guitars2play, along with the groovy peace signs! I colored the guitar with Touch Twins, and popped it up on foam tape.  So as you can see, this stamp set can have a groovy light hearted feel, or be paired with a thoughtful sentiment for a serviceperson far away from  home, or even a get well card.
My children both just went running up the stairs, and who knows WHAT madness they are getting into.  When I got my new Touch Twin markers, I gave my old Tombows to my seven-year-old. . . .but the two-year-old likes to sneak in and play with them.  It could be VERY dangerous, and my poor husband was trying to sleep, on this lovely Saturday morning.  SO, perhaps I better go run and find up what disasters are being left for me to clean up!!!!! Hugs to you!!! xoxo

No comments: