Thursday, July 19, 2012

LOVE Flip-It card

Okay, I've managed to get ONE blog post together for you, for while I am adventuring across the Hamptons and NYC.  :)

This is a card I created for the Discount Cardstock blog, using Doublemates card stock.  The cool thing about Doublemates is that it has two colors - Heritage is gray on one side, and black on the other, and the Pretty Pink has two shades of pink.  This card stock is a LOT of fun when making Flip-it cards with the Sizzix dies! I hope you like it! :)





LOVE Flip-its card
By Laura Williams

1. Die cut card with Sizzix Flip-its Square die.  Trim strips of card stock and adhere to card front.
2. Stamp sentiment on card, and onto dark pink scrap of cardstock.  Trim and adhere heart.
3. Trim strips and adhere to inside of card.  Stamp and trim hearts, and adhere. 

Discountcardstock.com supplies:

other supplies:
die - Sizzix Flip-its 
stamps - Paper Smooches Stamps
ink - Clearsnap

I'll see you when I get back from the city!!!!!
xoxo

3 comments:

Carol Hartery said...

Love it! Glad you are having a fun vacation.

Nancy Durant said...

I love these 3D cards you are making!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous flip card, Laura! I love the hidden hearts. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches August Release Hop!