Monday, August 27, 2012

back to school!

My biggest went back to school last week, and I am super-pleased to say that he is off to a terrific start.
Little one thinks that he should be heading off to school, and he carries his backpack out every morning, complete with a packed-lunchbox snack (which he promptly eats as soon as big brother has been deposited at the school door.)

And in honor of the fresh start of the schoolyear, a card created for the Discount Cardstock blog.  Clean and simple and ready for school.  I'm pretty sure Mr. B's new teacher will be receiving this card somewhere along the way!  I used precious stamps from Paper Smooches.  I am obsessed with that tiny notebook paper.  It is SO cute.  And I used my smallest hole-punch to punch holes in the papers! LOVE!


card goodies: cardstock - Brilliant White (DiscountCardstock.com) stamps - Paper Smooches, ink - Close To My Heart, twine - The Twinery


1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, love the story of your little one wanting to go to school, too! Fabulous CAS card, too!