Sunday, September 23, 2012

Purple roses


Today I'd like to share some Close To My Heart projects that I shared on my mom's blog.  

These projects feature the new Flirty paper pack, and the coordinating Love Blooms stamp set.  I LOVE the colors on this paper.  It's perfect for this time of year, as we sit in late summer, teetering on the edge of fall.  (Well, I know TECHNICALLY it IS fall now. . .but in Florida, it doesn't FEEL like fall yet!)

Also perfect for fall is a QUICK and simple project to dress up your dinner table.  I cut a strip of CTMH's new burlap ribbon, stuck some two-sided tape to make a loop, and wha-laaaa, a napkin ring! (You could certainly just cut strips of burlap or canvas too, to create something similar!) I stamped the flower a few times onto some Flirty paper, trimmed sections of it and layered with foam tape and adhered the leaves behind it.  I distressed up the edges a bit, and stuck it onto my burlap napkin ring.  Easy-peasy, just the way I like it! I am sort of obsessed with this new Rasberry color.  I think I'm going to run out of it VERY quickly! It's gorgeous!


To coordinate, I created this card using the same stamp set, and paper.  I actually made quite a FEW cards using this paper . . .want to see one more??? 

So there you go.  Please visit my mom's Close To My Heart page, to order up some fabulous CTMH goodness! (Tell her I sent ya!) ;) 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!
xoxo


1 comment:

Unknown said...

gorgeous cards, and I love love love the napkin ring! Such a great idea, I wish I was getting married again so I could use it!