Saturday, October 20, 2012

New from The {Stamps} of Life!

New goodies from TSOL!!! This frame set coordinates with Sizzix dies, which makes life SO easy! No trimming necessary! (Although I've trimmed them and they aren't bad to cut by hand, if you don't have a diecutting machine!)

This first project is a fun little treat bag.  Can I tell you how happy I was that I had Easter grass in yellow and orange!? I LOVE it when something can function for more than one holiday! The little bag and twine are from Whisker Graphics.  There are tons of sentiments which fit into these fabulous little frames that Stephanie created! They are oh-so-versatile!

I used lots of dies on this card, and two of the frame stamps.  The pop of pink makes me happy!! 

I ADORE this crepe cardstock from Discount Cardstock.  The texture is just gorgeous, but it has the weight of cardstock, rather than thin crepe paper!  Love the big monogram (the S is in honor of our fabulous STEPHANIE from The Stamps of Life!)

Be sure to head over to the TSOL store to scoop up these new stamps, plus ink, dies, and anything else you need!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
xoxo


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute treat bag. I LOVE the 1st card. The frames are cool and the pop of pink is very fun.