Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A sweet and sassy farewell

Today brings my last post for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, as November's guest designer.  If you haven't been over to the SNSS blog today, head over there next and see one more card I created! 

And if you're coming HERE from THERE, here, as promised, is my final bonus project! 
Sometimes a card layout just HITS me.  I see something, and all the sudden the card just pops into my head.  I'm not even sure what I saw that gave me the idea for this card. . . but I had to go sketch it down RIGHT AWAY before I forgot.  And later on, when I had a few minutes, I whipped this up.  

The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket's S'more Love collection, and the colors are so warm and bright and just perfect for how I feel about fall.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was beautiful and warm and just perfect.  
xoxox

(card goodies: stamps - Leaf Silhouettes by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket S'More Love, cardstock - Bazzill Prismatics, from Discount Cardstock, ink - Stephanie Barnard Collection by Clearsnap)

2 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

What a great card. I like that the leaves are all layered (matted) on black, it gives them that extra detail and makes them pop. You always inspire me with your designs.

Cami J said...

love that stamp and the colors are awesome!!