Friday, December 7, 2012

TSOL love

The {Stamps} of Life is all about LOVE this month. Hearts2diefor and Love2diefor work perfectly together to create Valentines and LOVE cards, but they work fabulously along with all of Stephanie's other stamp sets, to create any kind of card you'd like. 
Also just released is YouAre2Square, which creates super cute small square cards, fits perfectly on a 4.25x5.5 card, as well as coordinates with the Sizzix square Flip-It's dies

These are a few of my favorite cards that I created with this months stamps. . .


 This last card is one of the Flip-It's cards.  In these two images you can see the front and the inside.

I am spending the (entire) day uploading the (entire) year of 2012's family photos.  So far, there are 742 of them. And that isn't counting our professional family photos, nor is it counting the husband's 2 week trip to Israel and Egypt. 
(Oh help me.)
I must find a better system. This just isn't working for me! I am out of space to store photo albums, but I am just not ready to keep them all digital, and NOT print out photos.  So do I put them all in boxes? Ugh - that just doesn't sound nice.
Family photos are stressing me out!!!!
If I find a brilliant solution, I'll let you know.
xoxo

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

I loooooooooooooooooove them ALL.