Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It seems that I don't make New Years card - like, EVER. This is probably because I am still in a post-Christmas coma. Or perhaps because we generally spend the week between Christmas and New Years out of town. 

At any rate, I managed to dig this one out of the "archives" for you today. It features My Favorite Things stamps, and some lovely fluffy Flower Soft. (Poppy Red perhaps?) I colored this lovely girl in colored pencils, and added a little bling, because EVERY New Years card needs some bling! I believe this card was posted on the Card Positioning Systems blog many moons ago. 
I promise I'll be back in the coming days with NEW cards - like some fabulous new goodness from The  Stamps of Life!!! (It's an awfully cute set this month! Giggle giggle!)

Hoping we'll all enjoy another fabulous year together! Happy 2013, my friends!
xoxo

3 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

Happy new year! Cute card, especially the detail on the bottom of her dress.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cami J said...

Happy New Year! I love the size of the glass! hehe!!