Saturday, January 18, 2014

Two of a Kind {Fancy Pants}

I am in love with the colors in the Fancy Pants Be.Loved Collection. 


This is a perfect collection to start some LOVELY Valentines projects - but it's definitely versatile enough with some great basic patterns to create all kinds of projects. 
A pretty fun element of the 12x12 kit is the corrugated paper. I used a strip of it on this card, and it adds some fun texture! 


That's about it for today. The hubs has returned from a few weeks out of the country; I am THE happiest girl! We're doing some furniture shopping this week, looking for the perfect cabinet to house a new TV and components. The TV arrives today, but it has nowhere to live, so the hunt shall continue today. We've visited some really fun used furniture stores, but I'm a little. .. .ummmm. . .frugal. I'd like to find exactly what I want, for exactly what I want to pay. (note: PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.) Thank goodness my husband loves me dearly, and is willing to continue the hunt till we find something we both love (and can afford.) I have found that searching for ideas on Pinterest is a BAD idea. I found tons I liked, but they were all three times over my budget! Sigh. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! Have a terrific weekend!
xoxo

3 comments:

Gina said...

Love it! I have some of the 6x6 paper (got it in the Simon Says Card Kit last month) but haven't made anything yet. Your card is adorable. I love the corrugated paper border you put on it - such a fun touch!

Unknown said...

Sweet card with that cool corrugated piece and fun embellies. Best wishes on the hunt. I'm the same way...I'll find something that I like, but the price almost always turns me off. Have a great weekend!

Jingle said...

This is super cuteness!