Monday, March 31, 2014

Sweet Friends Mini Card Set {Sweet Stamp Shop}

Hello there sweet friends! Just stopping by here to let you know I am elsewhere today. Where, you might ask? I am over on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today. I have a SWEET set of mini cards to share with you. Want a peek?

This is just one card in this set - so you'll have to go on over and check out the whole thing. It's the last part in my Think Once, Create Twice series, although in this case we are creating even MORE than twice! I hope you'll enjoy it!


Be back here TOMORROW because I have some sweet and nutty new projects to share with you. Hmmm. . .that ought to keep you guessing! ;) 
Thanks so much for coming by! xoxo

PS. . . the winners of the giveaway from last week's post are Linda M and Kim Ross! Congratulations ladies!!! 

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! ;)

linda m said...

Thanks, Laura!
And, ummm, I'm thinking that sweet and nutty goodness might be April's TSOL release?!?! :)

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my goodness, but this is just the cutest little card!

Sharon in NE said...

Oh Laura these are cute. I haven't kept up and seeing your cards really lifts my spirits.

Sharon in NE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.