Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm feeling EXCITED! {Sweet Stamp Shop}

Goodness, friends. . .it's been a flurry of new stamps to share around here lately! I. LOVE. IT. (I'm sorry for all the of enabling I do on a regular basis!) Today is a Sweet Stamp Shop release day, the first of TWO for the month. That Nicole just can't help herself, and she keeps cranking out the SWEET!

Today I'd love to share one of the FOUR new stamp sets being released today, and then you can head over to the Sweet blog to see the rest of them!


This stamp set is called Feelings. How PERFECT will this be for pocket scrapbooking?! And traditional scrapbooking!? And card making!? And little notes in lunch boxes and briefcases?!

Here's my favorite hippo pal to demonstrate how I paired the words "I'm feeling excited" with stamps from Speech Bubbles and Just The Basics to create a fun little card. (Patterned paper is from Echo Park.)

Now - please march right on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to check out all FOUR stamp sets, plus sweet samples by the designers. And remember this is the first of TWO releases for the month - there's more Sweet heading your way on April 15!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! xoxo

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!!

Samantha Mann said...

so so so so cute!! i LOVE that hippo!! and the sentiments you made the hippo say are hilarious and perfect!! :) i LOVE the teal hippo with all of the browns of the patterned papers!!