Monday, April 7, 2014

scribbles2stamp {The Stamps of Life}

Hi friends! I hope your April is well on it's way to FABULOUS! I've got a funky new stamp set to share with you today! The set I'm featuring today is called scribbles2stamp, from The Stamps of Life.  I must tell you - this set is FUN to play with! 

On this first card I used two colors of ink to make a swirly background and adhered a simple sentiment to the center. (I think this one is my favorite of today's cards!) 



On this next card I kept it a little more simple, just creating a partial background with the scribbles. . .


And on this last card, I layered some trimmed scribbles to create a flower! (THIS was super fun. . .it's a close second for my favorite of today's cards!) For the leaves I just trimmed some cardstock, and twisted some twine, and adhered it behind the flower.

 You can find scribbles2stamp, plus TWO other new stamp sets in The Stamps of Life store, plus lots of great new samples created by the design team in the TSOL gallery! (Did you know you can upload your TSOL projects there too!?) And hey - have you stopped by The Stamps of Life Facebook page? You'll find videos, sneak peeks, and a place to ask questions and share inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! xoxo

No comments: