Friday, April 18, 2014

#Smart {Sweet Stamp Shop}





Hello friends! I thought I'd pop in today and share a card that was featured on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog a few days ago, as part of the 2nd April release. This card was created using the stamp set called, Mr. Octopus, (yes, I know - minus the octopus!) I also used some of Owl Be Genius and Just the Basics. I used a journaling card from Simple Stories - it's part of their new DIY collection. I am seriously digging this collection, as well as their coordinating DIY Boutique. The colors are BRIGHT and FUN and the embellishments and papers are just fabulous. I'm blowing through my stash quite quickly! (Oh, and that cute enamel arrow? That's from Close To My Heart!)

Have a beautiful and fun-filled Easter weekend! I'll be filling my kids with chocolate, (which i don't normally do, so they'll be THRILLED) and then finishing up a mountain of to-do's, because ONE WEEK from tomorrow, I'll be jetting off to Utah for our annual Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking editorial board meeting! I. Can. Not. WAIT! :) I'm sure we'll be blowing up Instagram and Facebook with photos and antics. Feel free to friend and/or follow along with my adventures! (Links are right over there on my sidebar!)

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so super cute!

Anonymous said...

This = I like!

Teri