Saturday, May 17, 2014

Getting' Fancy with {Fancy Pants Designs}


During the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking editorial board meetings, the Go-to Gals and editors visited at Fancy Pants Designs. Fancy Pants has this great little creative space set up in their warehouse, (yes, IN their warehouse) where we did a fun make-and-take project, and we got to know Jodi Sanford, the Founder, Owner, and Creative Director of Fancy Pants. 

Here we are, as Jodi shares some sneak peeks of new product that's hitting stores this summer, plus getting started on our packet of cuteness (below.) 

Seriously, this was so SWEET. Jodi personalized each little bag of make-and-take goodies for each of us. This bag was so cute, I hated to tear into it! (It was totally worth it though!) I'll share the project that I made soon!

Here's the PC&S gang with Jodi!


And this is a card that I created (back at home) with Fancy Pant's Be Different Collection. I love all of the fun accessories that Fancy Pants produces with their collections. There are mini envelopes, pockets, die cut shapes, buttons, flair, clothespins - all SORTS of possibilities for not just cards and layouts, but also of home decor and 3-D projects. (And the cardmaker in me, loves the 6x6 paper pads too!) I sent this card to Jodi to thank her for the creativity and fun we had at Fancy Pants! I added a Thanks stamp from Paper Smooches onto the word bubble to finish it off. 

Fancy Pants has LOTS going on right now, including a new line of stationary products, plus new party kits! (You can read all about both on their blog.)

Thanks for coming by today, and for letting me take a few minutes to share about my fun at Fancy Pants -as well as to share more about this company that I have fallen in love with!! 

Catch up with Fancy Pants on their blog.
Find Fancy Pants on Instagram, or Pinterest!

Have a great weekend!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a super cute card! I just love the sentiment!

~amy~ said...

Awesome, how fun! I'm such a fan of Fancy Pants Design!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun card, looks like you guys had a great time at FP, thanks for sharing your pics with us!

Anonymous said...

These pics make me miss you! Seriously, it seems like a million years ago.. and yet it was just... a month ago.