Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crafting with journaling cards {On Cherry Street}

Hello friends! I am blogging over at the Sweet Stamp Shop, and I'm sharing a few projects that I've made with the new On Cherry Street kit. If you haven't stopped by lately, I hope you'll head over there and check out my projects, plus the new stamps and goodies that have been released this month!

Here's a sneak peek of one of the projects I have over on the Sweet blog. I'm talking about die-cutting journaling cards. (And I made a big confession. . . you'll have to go read the blog to see what it is!)

But I promised in my blog post, that I'd have another new project here for you - so here it is, my friends. This is so quick and easy. I used a journaling card from the kit, matted it, and punched a hole in the top corner. Then I threaded some twine through it and tied a quick bow. Adhered to a coordinating gift bag, and it's good to go! I love 5 minute projects, because let's face it - sometimes that's all we have! 

You can find all the SWEET details about the July stamps, as well as the On Cherry Street kit over on the Sweet Stamp Shop website. These kits are pretty special, and I'm so excited to see what's to come! And now, don't forget. . .stop by and see me at the Sweet blog!