Friday, July 11, 2014

Enjoy the Journey {Avocado Arts}

I was so happy to be invited to play with Avocado Arts this month! Avocado Arts sells clear photopolymer stamps, made in the USA. I got to play with the new stamp set, Enjoy The Journey.

You can head over to the Avocado Arts blog to view more photos of these projects, but here are some details about them.

On my One Step at a Time card, I used dies cut the hills, and cloud (supplies are linked below.) When I created this, I was actually intending to put the car on the scene (that you'll see on a card below) but then I saw how perfectly the sentiment fit here, and I decided to do something quirky and just put the shoes walking across. I punched holes in each one to thread twine through for the laces.


Next up, I paper-pieced some lighthouses to create this card, and tag. The Nautical collection from Fancy Pants was just perfect with this! And the wave die was the perfect finishing touch on this card. 






And finally, my tie-died car. I really wanted to create a super colorful car, and I debated how to achieve that. I ended up stamping it, and then adding Hero Arts Ink Daubers over the top.  Big thanks to Avocado Arts for inviting me to play this month! 


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Spring Showers dies (cloud, sunshine) 
Avery Elle Custom Panels dies (hills) 
Wave die (The Stamps of Life) 
Fancy Pants Nautical collection
Hero Arts Daubers

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, what wonderful cards and tags! I love all of them!