Friday, September 26, 2014

Going Home {Technique Tuesday}

A few days ago, I shared with you about Technique Tuesday's monthly auto-ship program for stamps and dies. Today's card is featuring the August Fresh Cut Studio dies - I love that the stamps and dies are still available for purchase once the month is up, or if you haven't joined the auto-ship program. (Although I'm all about good deals, and it's a great deal to sign up for auto-ship!)

Okay, so today's card features Going Places dies - how absolutely ADORABLE are these little travel bits and pieces?! airplanes, cameras, suitcases!? ACK! I started die cutting them and I just couldn't stop, so I made a little collage of sorts inside the story card die. If you haven't used a Technique Tuesday card die, check out this page of card die inspiration . . .seriously, everyone one of the projects makes me want to sit down and craft.  But I'm getting distracted - on this card I used the Cool Tab Card and the word "home" is from the Home Circle Card die set.


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been playing with! Have a super day!

Products I used:
Technique Tuesday Going Places dies
Technique Tuesday Cool Tab Card die
Technique Tuesday Home Circle Card die
Technique Tuesday Going Places stamps

1 comment:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Super card Laura! Love all of the dies and the colours and arrangement...awesome!