Thursday, November 13, 2014

Easy thank you cards to mass produce {Lil' Inker Designs}

Between family birthdays and holidays, this time of year I generally make just as many thank you cards as holiday cards - if not more! I also love to share cards as gifts, and thank you and birthday tend to be what people need the most of. I'm always on the hunt for a versatile card layout, that's super cute, but quick to assemble, and it can work with a variety of papers.

This weekend I was trying to create some more masculine cards, for my husband to mail out. I used dies from Lil' Inker and patterned papers from Fancy Pants, and I think I'll be reproducing this card in a bunch of colors and patterns. This card is totally flat, so it's easy peasy for mailing. No layers or bumps.



Thanks for stopping by today! xoxo

Products I used:
Lil' Inker Flags and Tags dies (I'm seriously using these dies on everything I touch!)
Lil' Inker Designs Thanks Word Die (at just $6.00, this is a must-have!) 
Fancy Pants Captured Moments 6x6 paper and Brag Pad

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

What fun use of that die and sentiment Laura.