Friday, December 12, 2014

Thank you So Much (featuring ribbonbanner2stamp from The Stamps of Life}

Hello friends! Happy Friday! Seriously - shouldn't it be like, October? I'm trying desperately not to let the days fly by - and yet the ARE. I thought I'd share a little thank you card today. Somehow I don't think I shared it when this fun stamp set, ribbonbanner2stamp was released at The Stamps of Life.  The set includes this banner, plus a variety of sentiments to fit inside. I paired it with the Mini Flower dies, which are so fun to use as embellishments and accents.

The patterned papers I used are from Lily Bee. Lily Bee closed a while back, but I have hoarded the remaining paper I had - it's such a fun combination of funky, shabby, chic. And well. . .you know. . .aqua.


I'm so thankful for all the visitors I've been having lately, on my little blog. Between the farewell hop for Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking, and all the crafty company releases and blog hops, it's been busy around here, and I LOVE it! Thanks so much for coming by! Remember, if you'd like to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest, my links are right up there in the sidebar! Have a great day!

2 comments:

very_inky_fingers said...

This is really pretty Laura. I am always looking for inspiration to use the 40 tons of patterned paper I have. :)

Lisa Lara said...

So cool Laura.