Friday, February 27, 2015

A Week to "Die" For Day 4 {Winnie & Walter}




Welcome to day 4 of Winnie & Walter's Cutaways Feature week! It's been so fun to share these great dies and stamps with you. I hope you'll stop by Winnie & Walter and check out all the new products that were released this month, and visit their blog to see more great projects featuring these products!

Today's card features the In A Word: Love Cutaway, as well as the Goldie Trim Cutaways. That black scalloped line. . . .yep, it's a super cool die! I used it to cut the aqua cardstock, and then I cut out the strip which I adhered on top. This is a fun die set for creating borders, backgrounds, and all kinds of fun details.

Big thanks to Julie and Shay, for inviting me to join in all the recent fun at Winnie & Walter! And thanks to YOU for joining me here this week! Best of all? There's lots more to come! The next few weeks are going to be full of projects, product, inspiration, and fun. And hey - did you know I'm on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest? I'd love for you to follow me there - just click on the links in my sidebar! Happy weekend!!!!! xoxox

3 comments:

Winnie & Walter said...

What a graphic, bold and sensational card, Laura! Loved all your cards and we are so grateful to have had you join us for our A Week to Die For! Can't wait to see what is up next on your blog and other social media. :-)

Celeste Goff said...

What a fantastic card Laura!!! Love your wonderful style!

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW wow WOW

SERIOUSLY AWESOME card Laura!!!

LOVE the design, LOVE the color combo, LOVE the word die and your scallops too!!! The thin black scalloped strip looks FABULOUS, especially how you have offset it against the main scalloped panel!!!