Saturday, February 14, 2015

Something Old, Something New! {The Stamps of Life}

Happy Valentine's Day, my friends! I thought that today I'd pop in with a few oldie-but-goodie Valentine's projects from The Stamps of Life. I'd also like to offer a great big WELCOME, because we have a whole bunch of new designers joining the team. I hope you'll go and visit them, and say HELLO! 


And while you're at it, feel free to visit the returning designers too!

We usually treat Valentine's Day as a family event, so the four of us are going to make cheese fondue, and chocolate fondue for dinner tonight, and just hang out! Last week we made a Valentine's box, and we've been adding little notes and Valentine's to it all week, so we'll open that out tonight and share them. My five year old, who's getting really good at writing, has had an especially fun time, because this is the first year he can WRITE his own notes!!!! It's so cute! Here's one of my favorites, that he made a few days ago:
I helped him draw the little heart at the end, but he did all the rest himself! I just love it! I hope you have a super fab weekend, whatever you're up to! Thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo

The Stamps of Life stamps on these projects:
love2diefor
hearts2diefor
youare2square


3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute project I love that box looking forward to being on the Team with you and everyone :)

Celeste Goff said...

What great projects!

Jennie said...

This is so sweet and love the big ole' sentiment and the goodie box is just perfect :) You had sweet plans for Valentine's Day and thank you for the warm welcome!! Thrilled to be designing with you again :)