Sunday, May 31, 2015

Graduation Card {2015 #senior}

Hello friends! I have had today's card for. . .umm, AGES. But it's finally the right time to share it. I dusted this baby off, from the stash of Would-Have-Been-Published cards for Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. This card would have been published around now, if we hadn't said goodbye to our sweet dear magazine.

Today, in the midst of graduation season is the perfect time to share it with you. I have long lost the supply list, but I can tell you it's a combination of dies and stamps from some of my favorite companies. Seriously, I used a ton of different stuff together on this card:

The stamps are LLD Happy Graduation and the number dies are LLD Bright Lights Numbers and Symbols, both from My Favorite Things. 

The banner die is from Paper Smooches Streamers dies. 

The Hello sentiment die is the Say It - Hello die from Technique Tuesday. (I love that die with all my heart!) 

And last but not least, the cloud dies are from Lawn Fawn, from Spring Showers. 



It's almost JUNE! I can't believe summer is pretty much upon us! My littlest just graduated from preschool, and he is ready to take on the world in Kindergarten next year. Want a sneak peek from his graduation?  Yes, that's my man, using his diploma as a spy glass. He's a classy guy!

I'm off to Phoenix this week, to be at the Fun Stamper's Journey annual convention. (Follow me on Instagram for updates along the way!) I'll be demoing some fun projects, and helping out with classes, (as well as perhaps sipping a fruity drink by the pool if i can escape for a little while!) But I'll be HERE just the same. . .new release from Lil' Inker Designs is coming up too, so be sure to join in the 3-day blog hopping, which starts June 1st! Hugs! xoxo

No comments: