Monday, July 27, 2015

A Fun Recap - Part 2 {Fun Stampers Journey}


Last week I shared a blog post featuring a handful of the projects I've been creating for Fun Stampers Journey the past few months. But there were still so many to share. . . would you care to see a few more? (Click here for the previous FSJ Recap post.) 

First up, perfect for summer time, these two cards were featured on the FSJ Facebook page. Have you LIKED FSJ on Facebook yet?

I love the pocket card dies from FSJ. They are really fun for creating a little card as well as adding a gift card  or photo into the front pocket. So sweet! This project was also featured on the FSJ Facebook page.


 This project was shared at Fourth of July time. . .a fun star-shaped card, created with the FSJ Star-Dom die set. 

And last but not least, one of my favorite photographed projects - they made this card look so fabulous! This card features some sadly retired stamps from FSJ. But the retiring made way for great new product in our NEW catalog! You can view the catalog, and find a Coach on the Fun Stampers Journey website. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, my crafty friends, and thanks for letting me share what I've been up to for the past few months! xoxo

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Darling projects! :)