Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year! {Fun Stampers Journey}


(If you're looking for the Richard Garay CHA sneak peek blog hop, click here, or scroll down!)

YOU GUYS. Seriously, way to make a girl feel good. I had so many very sweet comments on the Seasons Giving blog hop. Thank you for the time you spent hopping along, and thank you to all of my new followers! So many people following my little old blog, as well as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Hooray for new friends!!! 

So is any one else playing CATCH UP and CLEAN UP this week!? I love Christmas, but I was READY to pack it up and clean it up this week. I am off to the CHA Mega Conference and Trade Show on Thursday to help support Richard Garay and the four new collections being released in his RG line. I am super excited to catch up with crafty friends, and to share these four fantastic collections of crafty goodness! It's a pretty sweet way to start off the year! If you aren't familiar with CHA, the Craft & Hobby Association hosts a HUGE yearly trade show for the craft and hobby industry. Companies share their new collections for the year - maybe its like the Fashion Week of the craft industry. It's huge, and overwhelming, and I'm just tickled pink to be able to go this year!

Before I go, I want to share the winner of the Seasons Givings blog hop. And while I'm at it, another New Years card! 

The card I created for today features Fun Stampers Journey products (also by Richard Garay.) I embossed the sentiment and champagne glasses, and layered some vellum behind the glasses. The sequins (from Hazel and Ruby) remind me of little champagne bubbles! Yum!

And now, the winner of my giveaway. . . . .SUE ROLFE




Sue Rolfe said...
I am a new follower on pinterest and I subscribed by email. I do like your style and look forward to your inspiration in 2016.

Sue
CONGRATULATIONS SUE! I sent you an email, but if you don't get it, shoot me your address at TomatoL at aol dot com.
And thank you again to everyone who participated!  You guys are the BEST! And if you aren't already, follow me on Instagram, where I'll be posting photos from CHA this week! xoxo

No comments: